The company owns a fleet of cars and buses on a global matching of services that provide comfort for tourists to enjoy their trips specifications of times that no matter how long period of time.
We are working with the latest management administrative staff and drivers systems on a high degree of competence, experience, good manners, and constantly strive for innovation. We work to keep up with the evolution of the world around us is constantly helping us to be on an equal footing and compete with stronger companies.
Egypt is one of the most important countries in the world in the field of tourism and this is due to many reasons. It owns nearly the two-thirds of world's antiquities, as well as restaurants, shops, luxury hotels and extensive gardens and green areas and wonderful cafés. Moreover, Egypt knew the first civilization in history, the Pharaonic civilization.
As well, tourism in Egypt is not limited to one field of tourism, but it also contains:
• Religious tourism: religious tourism in Egypt has a giant's share as it contains a lot of religious Jewish, Christian, and Muslim monuments, which is represented in the mosques, churches, monasteries, synagogues, and archaeological sites of civilizations in Egypt.
• Leisure tourism: there are many recreational places in Egypt as it gives on both Red and Mediterranean seas, where there are many places for picnic and self-entertainment within the coral reefs. The scenic nature endowed by God to Egypt makes the recreational tourism in Egyptian beaches of a particular importance. Also in Sinai Peninsula and the red sea cities such as Sharm el-Sheikh, Hurghada, Dahab and Nuweiba and Taba, parks and the mountains that give a sense of comfort are frequently visited by tourists for recreation and entertainment.
• Cultural Tourism: It is shown in visiting museums, pyramids and archeological sites of the Pharaonic civilization in Egypt, which include the pyramids of Giza, the pyramid of Saqqara, as well as the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square. The cultural tourism in Egypt also includes visiting Cairo Tower, from which tourists can the whole Cairo from the top of the tower. Among attractions also there exist public parks such as Al-Azhar Park, Fustat park, and Giza Zoo and Khan Khalili for shopping. Famous temples in the governorates of Aswan and Luxor also represent one of the most places to visit such as the Temple of Karnak, the Temple of Abu Simbel, and the Temple of Hatshepsut.
• Sport tourism: The mountaineering in Egypt and in the highlands, as well as diving in the Red Sea and a lot of other sports such as cycling, running, and surfing is very attractive in Egypt.
• Medical Tourism: it is considered one the best tourism because a lot of tourists intend to Egypt in order to being buried in sand, as well as hospitalization for the existence of natural eyes like Moses and Helwan water springs.
Actually, words only cannot express tourism in Egypt